- We can show up at your doorstep and offer one or multi-day learning programs led by highly experienced facilitators.
- In order to insure learning that converts to improved performance by almost everyone who attends one of our programs, our preference is to offer a Investigatory Consultation prior to customizing a program for your employees. We do this through telephone consultations, pre-conference evaluations, and questionnaires.
- We can also teach you’re training facilitators to deliver any of our programs. When we do this, we encourage you to make a decision that is financially sensible for you. Our programs are not necessarily easy to deliver so they require observation, practice, and evaluation by our facilitators.
- We can also provide follow-up summary reports to your Management or HR teams.
- These programs can also be bundled, even reduced in size to 3 or 4 hour offerings and building a several month long curriculum that is linked to your competency areas.
OUR PERFORMANCE MATERIALS
We avoid using standard workbooks for participants. Rather we develop job aids that participants will be more likely to use when they complete the learning experience. These include tactile aids that can be carried or placed on a desk top; they include electronic apps that use avatars and can have a variety of information pushed to them depending on the needs of the organization. They include pins, songs, desk cubes. We are only limited by our
imagination and your revenues. We also offer post-program support tele-support sessions and learning applications.
We also have produced and own a Web-based App for dissemination of pre-course materials, content used during the programs, and post-program performance reinforcement. Our Train the Facilitator Packages are complete and easy to follow.
Our Power Points to be used during the program delivery are beautifully designed and tailored to include your graphics and relevant images.
OUR DELIVERY STYLE
We use a variety of training styles to drive performance success. This is particularly true in the area of “soft skills” which is the speciality area we have focused on for the past thirty years. We place a heavy emphasis on experiential learning.
We work with the following assumptions:
- Effective performance cultivation must start with a clear definition of the behaviors that will create performance improvement that link to your organization or team’s strategic goals. These behaviors need to be identified as do the actions that make up performance. Once you have clearly identified those, then performance learning can be planned.
- Performance improvement must be learner focused, rather than content focused. For this reason, a consultation analysis must be done prior to developing a clear understanding of what performance will be emphasized. We have found that once a relationship has been established with your team, that much of this work can be done virtually avoiding costly trips back and forth to your work sites.
- Team Learning activities will be identified including discussions about Best Practices, Quality Standards, and Complex Emergent Practices and Behaviors.
- Pre-Course Learning: We involve Managers, including Goal Setting with the Learners prior to learning sessions. We link learning to Business Goals and prepare learners for the learning sessions.
- In-Course Learning: All Learning is practical, exercise based, and linked to relevant job performance behaviors. Learning through use of Stories and Experiences is emphasized.
- Post-Course measurement of Behavioral Application of Learning
NOTE: If you need content based training, there are plenty of ways to get your needs met that are less expensive than what we offer. However, if what you are looking for is improved staff performance over a period of time, then extra effort is required. We can provide that.
Please call and see how we can help. We’re happy to discuss your performance objectives.